Leave me a comment below if you make my Cowboy Salsa Caviar ! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Shop Baked In The South Favorites!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
Cowboy Caviar SalsaPrint Recipe
- 1 small Yellow Onion chopped
- 1 small Green Pepper chopped
- 1 medium Tomato chopped
- 1 can black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can yellow corn drained & rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- juice from one lime
- 3 T. fresh cilantro
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 T. olive oil
- dash of cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper
- Rinse & chop onion pepper, & tomato. In large bowl, toss all ingredients well & serve with tortilla chips!