I hope you love this Mini Pumpkin Spice Trifles recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Here are my Favorite’s on Amazon!
Visit our Boutique!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- For the Cake:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. groung nutmeg
- 1 t. allspice
- 2 T. espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1-2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- For the Frosting:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar (1 box)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another large mixing bowl (I used my kitchen aid mixer), mix together the pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs until smooth and thoroughly combined. Slowly pour in the above flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- To make the frosting, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Layer bits of cake and piped frosting into shot glasses and top with some ground cinnamon.