Many of y’all know I’m on a huge wellness kick this year. I’m detoxing my home from toxic chemicals and replacing them with all natural safer versions from my online shopping club. One of my goals on this journey was to learn as much as I could about essential oils and their link to wellness & overall well being. I purchased a starter kit and began learning the basics. My first combo was lavender and peppermint in my diffuser at bedtime. The lavender calms me down and I love the smell of peppermint. My other favorite is orange and I rub it on my wrists after a hot bath. There are so many amazing benefits to oils and I plan on sharing them all with you on my wellness journey🙂
Experience the joy of oil with new PURE Essential Oils just in time for summer:
• Brighten—Joy Blend is a cheerful and exhilarating blend of orange, gurjun, bergamot, cedarwood, jasmine, mandarin, and ylang-ylang that helps stimulate a sense of carefree bliss and happiness.
• Endless Summer—Blend is a relaxing and carefree combination of lemon, orange, camphor, Sakhalin fir, chamomile blue, galbanum, frankincense, and myrrh that evokes memories of lazy summer afternoons. For a limited time only!
• Ginger single oil is relieving and soothing, with warm, earthy, sweet, spicy aromatic notes. Melaleuca’s PURE Ginger Oil is made from fresh Indonesian ginger root.
• Dill single oil is calming and relieving, with light, sweet, grassy aromatic notes. For a limited time only!
• Thyme single oil is cleansing and stimulating, with warm, herbaceous, sharp, dry aromatic notes.
We are proud to introduce our new On-the-go PURE Mini Bottle Key Chain Case. Want to pop some Peppermint oil in your purse? Or bring along some Blue Heat to the gym? This padded key chain case provides protection and portability for your favorite PURE oils.
And when you’re ready to create custom diffuser blends, be sure and check out the Do-It-Yourself Blends Diffuser Booklet. This helpful guide features 26 custom oil-blend recipes ideal for diffusing, plus advice on how to create new blends based on scent and aromatic benefits. The Do-It
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter for weekly essential oil tips!!!