2-INGREDIENT PUMPKIN CAKES
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pkg (16.5 oz or 432 g) spiced cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin
- Optional toppings: cream cheese frosting, powdered sugar, ground cinnamon or caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C) and spray a Brownie Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix and pumpkin in a Classic Batter Bowl (the mixture will be thick). Using a Large Scoop, divide the batter evenly into the wells of the pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes. Remove the cakes from the pan and serve. If using, allow the cakes to cool before adding topping.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 170, Total Fat 3.5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g