oooooo. these bad boys are so delicious! I serve them alongside my favorite Pioneer Woman’s Baked Ziti and a huge Greek Salad. Simple Sunday Dinner!
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C). Using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush, brush bottom of Small Rectangular Baker with oil.
- Using Professional Shears, cut bread into small pieces
- Place butter and olive oil, in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl. Press in garlic with Garlic Press. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-45 seconds; stir. Drizzle evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & parsley
- Bake, uncovered, 22-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.