- 15 vanilla cream-filled sandwich cookies
- 2 oz (60 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) molasses
- ½ tbsp (7 mL) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (250 mL) white chocolate morsels
- ½ tsp (2 mL) canola oil
- ¼ cup (50 mL) ginger snap cookies, finely crushed
- Process vanilla cream filled sandwich cookies (break in half first) in the Manual Food Processor to form very fine crumbs. Add softened cream cheese, molasses, and pumpkin pie spice and process until a dough forms. Place level Small Scoop-sized dough balls onto a Medium Sheet Pan lined with parchment paper and roll into smooth balls.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels with canola oil in a Small Micro-Cooker, uncovered, on HIGH 1 – 1½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Cool slightly then dip the dough balls into the chocolate. Place back onto the pan, sprinkle with a ¼ cup finely crushed ginger snap cookies and allow to set.