Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 Deli rotisserie chicken (or 2 cups cooked chicken)
- 8 flour tortillas (6–8 in)
- 1 (10.75-oz) can heart-healthy condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup Deli Buffalo-style chicken dip
- 1 cup shredded Monterey
- Jack cheese
- Nonstick aluminum foil
- Combine soup and salsa verde; spread 1/2 cup in bottom of 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine Buffalo dip and chicken; divide chicken mixture evenly down
- center of tortillas. Roll each tortilla around filling; place seam side down
- in dish. Top enchiladas with remaining soup mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover dish with foil; bake 25–30 m