Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes with Bourbon Vanilla Buttercream
- 1 box of White Cake Mix ( I like Betty Crocker White Super Moist)
- 11/4 cup water
- ⅓ cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Bourbon Vanilla
- 2lb. bag of confectioner’s sugar
- 2 sticks of butter (room temp)
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (room temp)
- For cupcakes: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 muffin tins with cupcake liners. In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, water, eggs & oil on low for 30 seconds, then medium for two minutes. Stir in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Pour cupcake mix into cupcake liners until each is ⅔ full. Bake for 18-24 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting!
- For frosting: Beat together softened butter, confectioners sugar and cream cheese and 2 tsp. vanilla until creamy & smooth. I use a large pastry bag and large frosting tip (1M). Fill bag with frosting and frost away. To get the fancy high top. Start with frosting tip on outer edge of cupcake and frost in a counterclockwise motion all the way around cupcake several times working your way towards the center. Garnish with Cinnamon and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!