Steakhouse Wedge Salad
- Bleu Cheese Dressing
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- bacon bits
- 1 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 cup diced tomato (1 large tomato)
- cheddar cheese
- Use an electric mixer to combine all ingredients for bleu cheese dressing in a medium bowl.
- Slice a head of iceberg lettuce into quarters through the stem end. Cut the stem off of the wedges and arrange
- each one on a plate.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of bleu cheese dressing over each lettuce wedge.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of crumbled bleu cheese over the dressing.
- Sprinkle bacon bits & cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of diced tomato over the top and serve.