Beef & Bean Enchiladas
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 whole Medium Onion
- 1 can (28 Ounce) Enchilada Sauce
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Cumin, Oregano, Chili Powder, Garlic To Taste
- 1 can (28 Ounce) Pinto Beans
- 3/4 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 12 whole Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas
- Extra Grated Cheese, For Sprinkling
- Extra Sauce, For Drizzling
- Cilantro Leaves (optional)
- Optional Sides: Mexican Rice, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Green Chilies, Salsa
- Brown ground beef with onion and season to taste. Pour in 1/2 enchilada sauce and simmer over low heat. Stir the Pinto Beans into beef mixture.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees
- Spread a small amount of beef and bean mix on each tortilla. Fold over ends, then roll up. Drizzle remaining enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with more grated cheddar. Bake for 30 minutes until hot & bubbly.