Green Bean Casserole is a must at all your holiday parties! It is always a huge hit and super easy to put together. And it looks so fancy! I use fresh or frozen green beans rather than canned, but if that’s all you have in the house, feel free to use those as well! I like how the fresh or frozen stay a little more firm and don’t turn into mush:)
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1⅓ cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and ⅔ cup onions in a 1½-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.