Dear Paula, how I miss your fabulous face on the Food Network on Saturday mornings:(
Please don’t tell him, but Bobby Flay just doesn’t cut it for me.
In my opinion, and I’m sure you would agree, I think he needs to add more butter and cream to his recipes.
If I cooked his food, I would probably wilt into a piece of spinach or a California grilled chicken salad.
Can you say BORING!
It truly was my favorite time of the week, laying in bed, snuggling my dog, drinking coffee and watching you cook.
You inspire me and I love you:)
Keep fighting the good fight.
Haters gonna Hate.
I still think you are the most fabulous Southern chef out there and I support you Paula Deen!
your southern blogging friend,
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- dash of onion powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pimentos, smashed
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Cracked black pepper
- 3 chopped green onions
- Blend all of the ingredients. It can be used as a dip for crudite or as a sandwich filling.
- Garnish with chopped green onions
Recipe from Paula Deen