Hot Virginia Crab Dip
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, free of shells
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup green onions, minced, optional
- 5 to 6 roasted garlic cloves or 2 cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or toast points.